Balloon Day at Medsupport FSF International
By Angela (Medsupport)
On Monday June 6 th, Medsupport FSF International had it’s official chat. It was held at 11am Western/2pm Eastern. Medsupport FSF International is a nonprofit organization whose mission is:
- To educate and support the Multiple Sclerosis patient, their care givers and their families.
- To educate and inform the Multiple Sclerosis patient about the wide range of services available to them through traditional and non-traditional resources.
- To educate and inform the general population about Multiple Sclerosis and the many facets of the disease.
- To provide the Multiple Sclerosis patient, their care givers and families a forum to discuss and interact with similar persons via the Internet; and to provide moderated chats allowing for ongoing online support and establishment of relationships with other persons in similar situations.
- To assist and enable the Multiple Sclerosis patient to get online, thereby having a means of contact and socialization as well as support and information.
We celebrated and a raffle was held every 15 minutes to chat attendees and a balloon was given to everyone who attended.. During our event, Hunter of the HIB and Leigh announced their engagement. They plan to marry at Medsupport.